Take a look at some of the most common queries for real estate agents.
Not a single cent! While tenants are the ones carrying the cost of the transaction, it’s still a fraction of what they would normally spend on an upfront bond. We also cover the cost of the training, support, marketing collateral and most importantly, our far-reaching marketing campaigns that will bring extra attention to your listings.
We want you to look as professional as possible in front of landlords and tenants. That’s why we offer 1:1 training for you and your whole office (we’re pretty sure the others will want in on this!). You’ll also receive marketing materials for tenants and landlords that explains who we are and the benefits of partnering with us.
ZeroBonds is fully insured. If a tenant has fallen under hardship, flexible payment plans are available in order not to affect their valuable credit rating. Rest assured, landlords will still receive their payout within 48-hours. It’s just one of the benefits of having a ZeroBonds tenant in your property.
Kyle’s the company’s co-founder and brand ambassador.
- By removing the upfront bond, tenants will be able to move faster, meaning decreased vacancies.
- ZeroBonds covers 100% of the bond, alongside full protection under the lease agreement.
- Tenants are only approved after a thorough background check, covering credit, rental and employment history.
- Throughout the entire occupancy, a tenant’s credit score is on the line. Tenants value their credit score more than a bond.
- If a tenant’s situation changes, like so many people’s have in recent years, ZeroBonds also offers a bond-reversal for approved applicants, so they can spend their money on what’s important to them right now.
- Moving without having to pay the hefty upfront bond.
- Tenants can reverse their existing bond.
- Expediting the rental and application process.
- Using ZeroBonds can improve their credit score.
Landlords receive 50% more coverage on top of the traditional 4-week bond period while ZeroBonds-approved tenants are credit checked. In the event the tenant does not abide agreement in place this could adversely affect their credit score. A ZeroBonds-approved tenant has more of an incentive to treat the property with care, due to the risk of adversely affecting their credit score. In the unlikely event of a claim, ZeroBonds guarantees prompt settlement within 48-hours.
Think of it as a faster version of the traditional bond agreement claim process.
- If there are no issues with the property and no further obligations, the tenant can move on.
- As the agent, you’ll conduct your outgoing report as normal and advise of any damages or bills required by the tenant.
- If the tenant and agent are unable to reach an agreement and the dispute is escalated to NCAT or state governing body, ZeroBonds will pay according to the court ruling.
ZeroBonds will pay the landlord within 48-hours unless NCAT is elected. ZeroBonds will then contact the tenant for any outstanding bills, relieving the stress and hassle from the agent and landlord at all times.
No’. We’ve ensured ZeroBonds complies with the terms under your lease. Tenants are responsible for the property and we don’t override the terms of tenants’ Lease Agreement.
The process is the same as having a traditional bond agreement is in place. As the agent you will conduct your outgoing inspection, then;
- If the tenant has no further obligations regarding the property, then the tenant can move forward.
- However, if the incomplete outgoing report is filed that requires your attention, the tenant is obligated to finalise any outstanding bills or repairs.