Savvy tenants will love the saving of moving house with no upfront bond.
- Credit history
- Tenancy history
- Tenant affordability report
- Current and past employment status
- number of people per dwelling
50% extra protection for your peace of mind
Here are some of the most common questions from landlords just like you.
Landlords receive 50% more coverage with a ZeroBonds agreement than a traditional bond agreement. We cover you for six weeks rent instead of the standard four.
- 50% more coverage – we cover you for six weeks instead of the traditional four.
- Your property will be more attractive to renters, decreasing vacancies. Tenants can move faster if the upfront barrier of a bond is removed.
- Rapid of claims process with payment made within 48-hours.
- Higher calibre renters who have been
- Id verified
- Rental history validated and verified
- Affordability check
For tenants who wish to reverse their bond, the process works in the same way as it would when a lease ends with a traditional bond agreement in place.