This website is operated by ZeroBonds Australia Pty Ltd ACN 634 864 216, ZeroBonds Residential Pty Ltd ACN 637 890 585 and ZeroBonds Commercial Pty Ltd ACN 637 890 567
(ZeroBonds, we, us, our).
will be valid from the date of publication.
Intellectual property and copyright
Unless otherwise stated ZeroBonds is licensed to use, the intellectual property, including copyright, of all content on this website.
Your use of the website and use of and access to any content does not grant or transfer any rights, title and interest to you in relation to this website or any of its content.
Use of content
You may view and print pages from our website for your own use, subject to the restrictions below.
You are not permitted to:
- Commercialise ZeroBonds’ content.
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website), without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
- Redistribute material from this website, except for any content specifically made available for redistribution (such as our marketing materials).
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
You may seek approval for use of information outside of these terms by contacting us using the details below.
While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the website is upto-date and accurate, we make no warranty or representation about its accuracy or completeness. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
None of the information on this website should be taken to constitute any professional advice, including financial or legal advice.
To the extent permitted by law, ZeroBonds, our directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and assigns exclude all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) for:
- any error or inaccuracy in, or omission from the website;
- any loss or damage suffered by any person, directly or indirectly, through use of our website, including reliance upon the information contained therein; and
- any decisions made based on its content.
Use of personal data
We may use your information to, inter alia:
- enable your use of our services;
- improve your browsing experience;
- supply goods or services purchased on the website;
- send you marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications.
- deal with enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We may disclose information about you:
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal or prospective legal proceedings;
- to seek professional advice;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. It should be noted that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may need to be a registered member to access certain features of our website. When you register your account, you will provide us with personal information such as your name,
Governing [email protected]
The use of the ZeroBonds website is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions of use please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1300 425 119
Post: Suite 34, 30 Denison Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022 Australia